Monday, January 12, 2009

Patient Update


Update: I think things are looking up! He's in less pain today, as long as he's careful not to do anything to aggravate his back. He even made it (with some help with the heavy lifting & driving) to band practice last night!
...
Some friends of ours gave us a tube of homeopathic gel - Arnicain, which is the same base as the arnica pills that another friend loaned us. August is believing in the Arnicain gel, it seems to be the first thing that actually helps (that's not vodka-based)...so if you have muscle or bruising issues, give it a try!
...
So, perhaps each day this week will be markedly better than the one before! Keeping fingers crossed...
...
And no, I'm not even going to explain the photo, but I will tell you...that's not Eddie!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

HAHAHA!!! Are you SURE that's not Eddie???