Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Grade Texting - LOL


Brooke enjoys sending text messages from cell phones. She's six. She does not have her own phone (that should be a "duh" statement, but I have seen first graders with cell phones so I felt I should clarify), but she will ask to borrow ours to send out a message. She types away, in her own little world. I have decided to occasionally share some messages for your entertainment.

Message TO: MOMMY from DADDY'S CELL

dear mommy. we whent to the duck pond you shude of seen it the ducks went crazy we fed them 3 hole bags of bread can you amagine whoa love your 6 year old Brooke and your ** daddy. chow...i mean bye. oops...sorry...my bad. se ya

{Uh, I removed the age from right before the word "daddy" so as to protect the innocent..meaning save my own you-know-what.}


More will be posted later!

No comments: