For awhile, I was certain she'd have a career as a doctor because her printing was so messy. (Not a bad thing in and of itself...but oh, that messy writing!)
At the beginning of the year, the teacher asked parents to write down our goals for our children this school year. She's six. She can read. She plays well with others. Gee, what else to wish for? She's too young to start running errands to the grocery store, or keep the family budget. She can't even lift the 20 lb dog food bag to feed the dog, for goodness sakes.
So I chose to write as a goal "improve her penmanship...and eat a green vegetable".
One out of two ain't bad, eh?
I also would like to share this. Just because it's cute and I totally dig the mermaid and how she spelled "piranha". Oops, so much for the illusion of perfect spelling that I just gave you above.
No comments:
Post a Comment