Thursday, January 8, 2009

By the way...


By the way, "by the way" is the newest addition to Brooke's vocabulary. She often begins sentences with "by the way".


By the way, she is at a stage that once she starts talking in the morning, she doesn't stop. Ever. Not for the whole entire day. Not even if you are trying to talk to someone else. Speaking of...


By the way, she thinks the Knock Knock joke about the interrupting cow is exceptionally funny and she doesn't even see the irony in it.


By the way, she is an outstanding reader and we are very proud of her.


By the way, she is a funny, funny girl with a quick wit and makes us laugh daily.


By the way, I told her this morning that I was so happy that I grew her in my tummy and that she came out a girl because we just love her to pieces.

No comments: