Friday, March 27, 2009

The Wheel in the Sky is turning tonight


My guitar hero is playing in a new Journey tribute band called Lights! Tonight is their first show in Huntington Beach.
...
I pulled up their Myspace page. They sure do have a lot of gigs planned which will make him a happy guy (disregarding the lost sleep due to late rehearsals/gigs/preparation which makes him a wee bit of a cranky guy) .
...
But he's so hot with the guitar, and he does dishes, so I forgive him the occasional crankiness.
...
So, which show are YOU coming to???? Because really, who doesn't like a little Journey?
For friends/family/potential stalkers: I put the link to his band's Myspace page on the right for future reference. Perhaps one of these days he'll have his own Myspace or Facebook page. We are a bit behind the times on that one!

No comments: