I do realize that the decision was difficult to make...the one in which you decided to NOT come to Cabo this year.
I recommend that you do not do that again.
For one...we missed you.
For two...we saw whales. That may be old hat to you Alaskans, but it knocked the socks off us Californians. (Or knocked the flip flops off of us...I don't think we actually wore socks all week...)
For three...the children dug a ginormous hole and it was funny. We could have fit either of your children in there, whole.
But we had no toddlers to torture, so Sophie hopped in and became quite the tourist attraction.
Oh, and also...we shared the beach, the pool, our very SIDEWALK to Perlita 9 with the legendary Paul Rogers (Steve, you go ahead and take a minute to explain this to Tracy now). He was staying in Perlita 5, right across the way.
We have no pictures because we California people are ultra sensitive to the famous folk, you know. Okay, that's not really the story. We only THOUGHT it was him for three days, then found out the morning we left that it WAS him, but then we didn't see him after that so we didn't ask him for a picture. Or even take one on the sly, which would have been the more likely scenario. Anywho, turns out he's a family friend of the Canadian family we hang with, so perhaps there will be another chance. :)
But...and this is a big but...the most important reason you should not have skipped Cabo 2009...Brooke is trying to tell you something...LOOK!
DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE???
CAN IT BE???
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS????????????
Oh yeah. There it is. Right near the Hard Rock Cafe on the way to the Super Mercado.
Starbucks. A for real one. The mermaid lady on the circular sign spoke to me...she said, "Where the heck is Tracy?" and I replied, "Alas, she could not come this year", and the mermaid lady said, "Ah, that is a shame, for surely you must miss her and her family."
"Yes", I replied, "we most certainly do."
No comments:
Post a Comment