Not too strange, she is waiting anxiously in our bed with her sister...they haven't yet seen what Santa has brought to them!
Soon after, she decides to pick herself up off the floor and perch high above the packages to view the present-opening festivities.
This spot was excellent for both watching others open their packages, and for actually opening her own gifts, too!

Eventually she moved to a "regular" spot in the chair.

But that was too "normal", apparently. What is she, a cat???
Eventually she moved to a "regular" spot in the chair.
But that was too "normal", apparently. What is she, a cat???
I will end this post with a funny conversation I had with Brooke two nights ago:
Mommy: Brookie, your room is a mess. You should clean it before Quinn comes over to play.
Brooke: But he likes it messy, he told me he does. He says it gives him more options.
Mommy looks at Brooke with raised eyebrows.
Brooke: I just made that part up, but it DOES give us more options!
No comments:
Post a Comment