I loved him dearly. I had the action figure. I WROTE HIM A LETTER, and in response I got an autographed picture in an envelope postmarked from Van Nuys!!! I didn't know it at the time, being the sixth grade girl from Texas that I was, that when I grew up, I would fall in love with a dark-haired guitar-playing boy (who just LOOKED like the bad boy, but was really a sweet boy **perfect combo for real life!) and would actually move to California and would actually live near Van Nuys!
Seems that sometimes two worlds do collide, yes?
And to continue this story, the other night August and I were playing around on the computer and we saw a random ad for a t-shirt shop with a funny t-shirt that August liked (and which will be featured on a Merry Merry post soon!). On this site, http://www.bustedtees.com/, we found the shirt of my dreams.
Two worlds collide, indeed.
Han Solo.
Guitar solo.
GET IT?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
This is my favorite shirt EVER!!!
1 comment:
You're too funny!!!
Post a Comment