Brooke, however, wanted it to be Saturday so we could take her to Build a Bear.
That was random. Like, who just up and goes to Build a Bear? In Brooke's mind's eye, apparently we do. If it had been Saturday, that is.
But instead it was Sunday, so today is Monday...and today I can sing "wish it were Sunday, cuz that's my fun day".
Anywho...I have just a couple of things to report.
1) we are preparing for the LAST GARAGE SALE OF MY LIFE. I loathe garage sales...don't like going to them or having them. I spent the weekend in the garage getting stuff organized.
2) the dog is spoiled. And shedding.
So proud, the heart could burst sometimes.
still on Open House here... and Brooke, oh Brookie. First grade cutie pie. She took us to the class that she goes to for Language Arts and showed us the house that she and her group built, and back in her homeroom she showed us paper after paper from her folder on top of her desk. All perfect scores, she was proud, we were proud.
What does one do when one's heart bursts, anyway? Because surely one day soon this is going to happen.
4) I am winding down working on the yearbook...it's due to be completed tomorrow night. I love working on the yearbook for our school, and it ensures that my kids are adequately represented on all the event pages. Do you remember flipping through your yearbook, so excitedly, looking and looking for your picture on all those candids pages and being so disappointed when you could only find yourself on the portraits page, or in a tiny group shot? Well, my children will not have to suffer that! No sireeeeeee!!!!!!
Hmmm. I think that's it! All the news that is news! And it's just another manic Monday, so live it up!! Only five more days until the weekend! Garage sale countdown...oh joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment