Monday, November 10, 2008

Much better

This little girl feels much better today.


Actually, this picture was from last Thursday. She was in a fashion show at school, and the children wore the clothing from the vendors who were selling wares at our Holiday Boutique.

Today's pictures have inexplicably disappeared from the camera that I am borrowing while waiting for mine to be repaired. (Read: waiting for me to send it in to be repaired...for two months now...) This may be the last straw. I am sending that camera in tomorrow!

Today's (lost) pictures were from an assembly at school. Brooke's first grade class sang a song at assembly. Since I lost those photos, I thought the "First Grade Rocks" photo would suffice.

August is home, he had a great time in Florida, Brookie is well, Kennedy and I never got sick...all is well again!

Except for the camera issue, that is.

No comments: