Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween...and Disney Halloween Part III!

Good golly, it seems as if we are closer to Christmas than Halloween now! Yet, I still have lots to share.

And I miss October.

It was so fleeting, and it is my favorite.

We went to Disneyland TWICE...the second time, we park hopped from Disneyland...


...over to California Adventure, which was decorated with candy corns. Their decorations were beyond cute, I can barely stand it.


Ooooooh, churros....my favorite!



Guess what Brookie got THIS time!?



And then it came.
Halloween was here, and it was on a Saturday!

After our school's carnival, I brought home the fabric we use to decorate the pop-up tents so that I could wash it for next year.
Kennedy had the wise idea to use it to spruce up the house.


It was cool.
This is our newest dude. We usually like to add one thing per year!


Shai came over from across the street and helped us carve pumpkins in the yard.



They turned out cool!!

Brooke was a dead ballerina. Very scary indeed!


Kennedy was a fairy princess. Very beautiful indeed!


After going through our neighborhood, we headed over to our friend's. Josh was super scary. Brooke doesn't appear to be scared, actually.

Then we trick or treated Sydney's house at around 10 p.m.


And that, my friends, was that. Halloween 2009...out!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You are quite the Hallo-weenie family. Sounds like you had lots of fun in October. Miss you, Lulu