Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Disney Halloween Part II

So, of COURSE the main reason for visiting Disneyland last month was to use our annual passes before they expired.

We went twice. The first time we went was just for the afternoon, and the primary purpose was to visit a part of the park I'd never ventured to.

Tom Sawyer's Island.


However, I think Disney feels that kids these days have no clue who Tom Sawyer is, so they covered his name with this...

It was way cool!!!!
There was lots to explore.


The girls climbed tree houses, and we went into caves.

Not sure what this thing was.


We found dead pirates along the way!

And treasure too!!

Walking along this path, one would never know one was at Disneyland.


Right across the water from the Haunted Mansion!


Halloween at Disneyland is the coolest.


Brooke really wanted one of these. The answer was no.


I love Disneyland!

No comments: