Sharing pictures and everyday stories with our family that lives oh so far away!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Today...
I have been dipping my toes in the water that is Facebook. I don't really get it. I now have approximately four, maybe five, friends and I might be at my limit. It's so much to keep up with! Everyone telling me what they are thinking about right now! My home page asking me "what are you thinking about?" and giving me some space to write.
...
And then I can post it to all my five friends and they can know what I'm thinking about RIGHT NOW!
...
But why would they want to know what I'm doing at all times throughout the day? I'm not sure. I'm giving Facebook a try, but I'm skeptical.
...
However, Facebook asked me what I'm thinking about today, and it's not often anyone asks me that, so I stopped to contemplate...what AM I thinking about?
...
Well, that's easy. My grandmother. I am so lucky to have had a relationship with my grandmother for so long. She lived to see my children, and to spoil my children. She has loved me and supported me for years and years and years.
...
She is not doing well these days. I am thinking about her constantly.
...
But probably I won't tell that to Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment