So, what's been going on?
Oh nothing, the usual.
I've been working and doing laundry and working on the girls' school's yearbook.
Kennedy has been working on a science project that has something to do with propane and required the use of popsicle sticks.
August has been working and playing his guitar, preparing for a show at the Whiskey A Go-Go this Friday and another in Redondo Beach on Saturday.
Samoa has been shedding.
And shedding.
And possibly I'm allergic.
And Brooke, well looky here...it seems Brooke has had a growth spurt!
I've been working and doing laundry and working on the girls' school's yearbook.
Kennedy has been working on a science project that has something to do with propane and required the use of popsicle sticks.
August has been working and playing his guitar, preparing for a show at the Whiskey A Go-Go this Friday and another in Redondo Beach on Saturday.
Samoa has been shedding.
And shedding.
And possibly I'm allergic.
And Brooke, well looky here...it seems Brooke has had a growth spurt!
Wow, guess she's probaby outgrown all her clothes. I did all that laundry for nothin'!
Here is a nice candid shot of her entering her sister's room while her sister had some friends over last weekend.
Is that the face of innocence, I ask? Because sometimes a mother cannot see through her rose-colored glasses. I look at those round cheeks and that mouth of missing teeth and I see sweetness. But there's a little something in the brown eyes that speaks...not of sweetness...but perhaps just a little bit of little sister wickedness?
Is it my imagination?
You can tell me.
Oh, wait. Look here. It WAS my imagination!!!
Have a glorious day, it's almost Friday!!! Hurray, the weekend is coming!! More laundry! (Just kidding...)
2 comments:
Love the new background. Too bad I didn't see it first - it would have been MINE!!!! :-)
Happy weekend. Hope you had fun last night. Were you "up all night, sleep all day?" Sorry...I'm apparently still on the lyrics blog.
hee hee...funny....love the lyrics tie-in!!
Post a Comment