Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back in time..

For the past few weeks, I've been a mite distracted. First there came Facebook. The greatest time-stealer I ever came across. Not that I post on my "wall" all that frequently, but I do like to see what others are up to and I do like to share my own pictures from time to time. (and then there's that stupid Farmtown...)
...
Then my dad suffered a stroke, and is recovering ever so slowly so we remain constantly worried, concerned, always thinking, always remembering, always wishing, always hoping for just a little more time.
...
But, life continues its whirlwind and Kennedy & Brooke are having busy summers and occasionally August and I have a little fun ourselves...which leads me to:
...
My friend, Stacy, turned 40 a few weeks ago. 'Bout time, I say! Stacy is one of my favorite friends...she's a tiny gal with a big heart.



Her party was held at a club where a certain band was playing with everyone's favorite guitarist.
...
The band is LIGHTS.


...and the guitarist, August. (Of course! Who did you think it was, silly?)


Now, this party was held in a club. A bar. The music was loud and it was CROWDED!

Yet...children were allowed in. Go figure. So a few key children were allowed to come to the club to Stacy's party.

(Max, Kennedy, Emilee and Sabrina)

The i-Phone never ceases to amaze. During a power ballad, Rob could still hold up a lighter in a non-smoking facility. This, my friends, is why California rocks. You cannot smoke anywhere in this state. Not even in a rock and roll bar.


It was a good night, a fun night, a LATE night. Rock on my friends!






No comments: