Today in my travels around cyberspace, I found this site...this one right here...
It was quite by accident, really. It was one of those interactive ads that I usually ignore, an ad for home decor. The second time it flashed, I thought...did that say "hamper", as in LAUNDRY HAMPER????
...
For the love of all things holy, these home decor articles were nicer than the FURNITURE in my house and they are made for storing one's dirty laundy.
...
This was no joke. What is also not a joke is that my husband and I often joke (although it's really not that funny) that laundry is my life. This being the case, I surely deserve a lovely laundry hamper that I can put a peppy vase of flowers and perhaps a scented candle on top of, don't you think?
Or this one...

However, they don't match my decor, nor can I put a candle on top of them, so they are out of the running. {Who buys those? An elephant? A fish??? Who????}
...
Which means I do want, in fact I am COVETING, a fancy laundry hamper. No joke.
1 comment:
heehee...that's FUNNY!!! I was thinking about blogging my "Sunday activities" which includes laundry just this week. :-)
Post a Comment