Sharing pictures and everyday stories with our family that lives oh so far away!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Yes, maybe now this
Because I love these kids of mine, because I love that husband of mine, because I am thankful and want to share our life with you...
{because I can't seem to pick up a phone}
I think I might start a blog. How strange, you may think. First there's that picture website on Shutterfly{which rocks}, now this? Yes, maybe now this.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE THAT YOU'RE BLOGGING!!! What a great way for us to keep up with the day-to-day stuff. I've ranted and raved about how cool you were to create the shutterfly site and now your own blog...let the raving continue!
2 comments:
I LOVE THAT YOU'RE BLOGGING!!! What a great way for us to keep up with the day-to-day stuff. I've ranted and raved about how cool you were to create the shutterfly site and now your own blog...let the raving continue!
You are the first to comment on this site!!! I'm happy you like it..I was hoping you would!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment