Monday, July 13, 2009

Haircuts and Pieholes

These two smiley girls are having a lovely summer. And they were both in need of a haircut.

So off we went, and the hairs got cut! Yes, Kennedy got bangs again! It's the new style with the girls these days. How adorable are these two? Pretty dang adorable, if you ask me. Which you didn't, I guess I asked me and I have the biased right to say....WHAT CUTE KIDS!


Seriously, people pay big money for hair like this...

Brooke was playing quietly in her room right before bedtime Saturday night.


And I made her pose for a few more cute-haircut pictures.


And then her sister came in and got the weird idea that she wanted to try and fit Brooke's fist...


inside her great big pie hole.



....which Brooke protested, so Kennedy tried to put Brooke's fist inside Samoa's great big pie hole. Which Brooke did not really mind for some reason. (You might want to make sure she washes her hands before she serves you anything, FYI)


So then Kennedy decided to lay down on top of her and squish her.



And speaking of pie holes, this dude was gone ALL WEEKEND to Minnesota...playing guitar and fishing with bandmates.

Pie holes are genetic, by the way.


Hope everyone else's weekend was spectacular!

No comments: