Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ketchup

Ohmygosh, where to begin? So many events have happened in the last few weeks...it's been a constant whirlwind of activity!

I begin two Mondays ago when August brought his electric guitar and amp to school for Monday Morning Assembly.

Max, from Kennedy's grade, likes to talk to August...August is cool...



Brooke was happy when Gemma got to school!



"All you need is love"...love is all you need...


Indeed it is...


Then our after school program had a bowling party (which occurred right after a Brownie event, thus the snazzy outfit...)




Oh how we love Miss Emily.

One week ago yesterday was the first grade's Multicultural Day. I took the day off to watch the parade and assist with crafts. It was way more fun than work.



"My name is Brooke Zadra and my ancestors come from Italy."

This is the tip of the iceburg, but I think there are only so many pictures one post can handle, so I will close this one and let the last week of school have its very own post! It deserves its own post, since it very nearly killed me! :)

No comments: